Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Thanks Sunsilk

Wheeee! I love freebies!

Yesterday, I finally received my Sunsilk Hair Repair Damage Kit. It arrived four days after I received a call from their representative verifying my address.




The delivery man just asked for a copy of my ID because I had it received by someone else. Another person came a few hours after to verify whether I have already received my shipment. What's really good about this promo is that I never spent anything on shipping! Except for the text that I sent, I got this loot at absolutely no cost!



I hope this will be the answer to my dry locks! This kit just came in time as I have also been looking for a new shampoo and conditioner for my super dry hair. It says that results may show after 10 days of usage. It's DAY 2 today, so far so good! It smells really good!

0 comments:

Post a Comment